▼▼ anything.everything.nothing

Rule #1

Annabel twenty five and full of life. Oscar Wilde taught her that she can resist everything, except temptation.
I believe.
吃的比鸟少,起的比鸡早,睡的比牛晚。
Eat like a bird, arise before the rooster, rest after the cows sleep.

Disconnect to connect.
Tweet.Weet.
Face.Booked.
Tumblr.ed

Honour's Roll
Layout is by Cia: (
Blog | Acc)
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
All pictures taken by Annabel. :)
the seventh month
Monday, July 09, 2012


Ever since I started my job, I haven't had the time to properly sit down and collect my thoughts into sentences. I haven't had the time to laze on my sofa and devour the latest Hong Kong drama series, episode by episode. Neither do I have the time to actually, sit down and read finish a proper book in one setting.

I guess, this is what you get when you are starting out in your career.

Seven months into a job, I realised a lot about myself.
I was a graduate trainee for six months, and technically, this is my3rd week as a proper Client Executive.
I have so so so many flaws that I never knew I had.

I realised how easily affected I am with every mistake I make. I literally beat myself up for the silliest mistake I make. I tried to do things well but only to find out that it was wrong. And I begin to question myself, for the past six months as an intern, was I really good enough to be converted to a permanent staff? Or is it just that no one found out about my mistakes?

It feels like I've been jinxed. I don't know why. I put in my best, or at least I think I do, for the new accounts I'm in. The old accounts, I try my best to impart my knowledge to my new intern.

Maybe, the problem with me is that I do not know how to say no and how to let go.

The scary thing about work is the importance of impressions management, it's like unless you announce to the whole world how hard you are working or how early you came in, no one knows and everyone will think that you are free.

But I am not that kind who likes to go round telling the world what I've done.What for? It's not like I won an Olympic medal. But that's the truth, people need to know in order to form an impression of you. Which sucks, this idea.

I really don't know how else I can do to better myself. How to make zero mistakes. How to not get anyone in trouble for the silliest mistakes that I can make. How to be flawless in my work.





Swan Song.
smurfs' honour
christine
jacq
jasmine
weidong

glory of ngee ann
cheng yao
huiwen
huiyuan
jasleen
jessica
jinli
karmen
liwen
lynnette
nicholas
shuangying
song keat
wang yu
wayne
yuchih
zhai jun
zhenyuan

the colourful ones
addorra
alicia
aunna.tribe
booksactually
danny yeo laoshi
cruz
jiafa
liyi laoshi
wendy