▼▼ anything.everything.nothing

Rule #1

Annabel twenty five and full of life. Oscar Wilde taught her that she can resist everything, except temptation.
I believe.
吃的比鸟少,起的比鸡早,睡的比牛晚。
Eat like a bird, arise before the rooster, rest after the cows sleep.

Disconnect to connect.
Tweet.Weet.
Face.Booked.
Tumblr.ed

Honour's Roll
Layout is by Cia: (
Blog | Acc)
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
All pictures taken by Annabel. :)
onwards to 2012
Sunday, January 08, 2012


It’s an insane world but in it there is one sanity, the loyalty of old friends.”
-Ben-Hur (1959)

 I liked the idea of spending festive seasons with my old friends. They are considered my old friends not because of their age, but simply because we have known each other since our young and carefree days. And most importantly, I don't have to repeat my life story to them. They probably already know every details of it.


So I hope that at the start of the new year, you managed to start on a clean slate. I always believe that one should always begin a new year with a new set of...everything. I guess this is also why we love to buy new bags/shoes/clothes whenever we started on a new school term. So anyways, I've prepared like a month's worth of new clothing for my new year in 2012. You can't fault me! Most of my clothes were too casual for work! -defensive-

《原来你什么都不想要》
The song that propelled A-mei to stardom.
Can't believe this song was released 16 years ago in 1996.
we are seriously THAT old. -facepalm-

Working in a PR agency is very different from all my other work places. To them, time really is money. And even though it's just my first week of work, I'm already swarmed. I'm extremely thankful that I've good working colleagues who were willing to teach and explain things to me. Although a part of me still crave for the excitement for running events, I think I should get the basics of public relations first. I'm destined to be a slave. -groans-

I went for Amei's concert on Friday night with Weidong and it was like a gathering of friends. My Murdoch lecturer Piya was there, TOPH people like Eileen, Donald and Sarah were there, 933 people like Cruz, Neal and Angelia were also there. And I was really really glad to see them and of course to hear Amei belt out her tunes.

In my honest opinion, I didnt think that the concert was fantastic. Amei was flawless in her delivery but there seems to be this something that was missing. The best part of the concert was her 40minutes non-stop medley of classic songs. The crowd sang along to every song, word for word. It was really, a pretty touching moment. Many people probably teared during that segment. I did too, but I quickly wipe them away like a ninja lest Dong sees and then strangles me for being such a crybaby. Or maybe, he was tearing too! Haha.

2012 have been pretty great as of now. I hope it will get better for you and for me. -cross fingers-





Swan Song.
smurfs' honour
christine
jacq
jasmine
weidong

glory of ngee ann
cheng yao
huiwen
huiyuan
jasleen
jessica
jinli
karmen
liwen
lynnette
nicholas
shuangying
song keat
wang yu
wayne
yuchih
zhai jun
zhenyuan

the colourful ones
addorra
alicia
aunna.tribe
booksactually
danny yeo laoshi
cruz
jiafa
liyi laoshi
wendy