▼▼ anything.everything.nothing

Rule #1

Annabel twenty five and full of life. Oscar Wilde taught her that she can resist everything, except temptation.
I believe.
吃的比鸟少,起的比鸡早,睡的比牛晚。
Eat like a bird, arise before the rooster, rest after the cows sleep.

Disconnect to connect.
Tweet.Weet.
Face.Booked.
Tumblr.ed

Honour's Roll
Layout is by Cia: (
Blog | Acc)
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
All pictures taken by Annabel. :)
魅力克力斯马斯
Tuesday, December 27, 2011


 
Almost a month that I had let millions of thoughts fly by and not pen down a single one.
Maybe I'll do a reflective post when 31 Dec draws nearer, we're still 3 days away!


I've graduated, unofficially. Not that I'm worried that I might risk taking my words back about graduation but I am pretty sure that I've cleared all my modules. The wait now is for the transcript and my mortar board that cost me $19K.

I forgot when did it started but I began to truly celebrate life and the festive seasons the way I want it to be celebrated. And the best way to do it, is NOT to get drunk and wasted but growing fat and laughing till wrinkles appear with the people that I deem as important in my life.

And Christmas is the time where one reflects on how good he or she has been and wonders if Santa would come bearing gifts. I guess this is why you said sorry to me.

Your sorry, came a little late. 2 years late in fact.
I am glad you realised how far you have drifted and the many things that you have lost in the process. Your reflective actions are something I give thanks for, because hallejuah, you finally woke up from your ego. I hope.

A long while ago, I would have given an arm and a leg for you to speak to me and it was my desire to have your apology as I believed it would give me closure. But slowly, I began to understand that I don't need anyone's sorry to direct my life. Because, the hurt has been done. A sorry is just a plaster that covers the open wound and allows it to heal. When the healing is done, the scar remains, as a stark reminder of the closure.

I don't hate you and honestly, I don't want to go back to the past where you were (huge) part of it. I'm glad you appreciated the friendships forged back then but I'm sorry, I think my future will have nothing to do with you.
I thank you for the lessons you have taught me because without it, I wouldnt have what I have today. I hope you are truly sorry and reflective and not because of other agendas.

I wish you well.
I wish you all the best.
I'll remain cordial and not unfriend you on Facebook.
I'll reply your texts and might answer your calls.

We'll stay friends, just don't try to use affectionate nice terms on me because those words from you sound exceptionally vile.

Merry Christmas :)





Swan Song.
smurfs' honour
christine
jacq
jasmine
weidong

glory of ngee ann
cheng yao
huiwen
huiyuan
jasleen
jessica
jinli
karmen
liwen
lynnette
nicholas
shuangying
song keat
wang yu
wayne
yuchih
zhai jun
zhenyuan

the colourful ones
addorra
alicia
aunna.tribe
booksactually
danny yeo laoshi
cruz
jiafa
liyi laoshi
wendy