▼▼ anything.everything.nothing

Rule #1

Annabel twenty five and full of life. Oscar Wilde taught her that she can resist everything, except temptation.
I believe.
吃的比鸟少,起的比鸡早,睡的比牛晚。
Eat like a bird, arise before the rooster, rest after the cows sleep.

Disconnect to connect.
Tweet.Weet.
Face.Booked.
Tumblr.ed

Honour's Roll
Layout is by Cia: (
Blog | Acc)
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
All pictures taken by Annabel. :)
hunting for the the hunt
Thursday, November 03, 2011


The whole world proclaims that this is NOT the season to graduate.
Everyone is holding on to their jobs in hope of getting their year-end bonuses so no vacancies.
Everyone is in a perpetual holiday mood so no one bothers to read your CV.
Everyone says it's a bad economy and they rather not hire fresh grad so you wouldn't even be considered.
Everyone thinks highly of local grads and lowly of those who go private so you got to work/hope/pray triply hard that they might give your resume a scan.

Unfortunately for myself, I fall into all the categories and I am graduating in exactly 27 days.
And the job hunt is heading nowhere.
So, don't pacify me that I will be able to find a good job.
I don't want to let my head grow bigger than my butt and continue sitting on air.

Maybe it's my karma.
Maybe it's a sign of punishment from God.
Maybe, just maybe, I'm not as capable as I would like to be.





Swan Song.
smurfs' honour
christine
jacq
jasmine
weidong

glory of ngee ann
cheng yao
huiwen
huiyuan
jasleen
jessica
jinli
karmen
liwen
lynnette
nicholas
shuangying
song keat
wang yu
wayne
yuchih
zhai jun
zhenyuan

the colourful ones
addorra
alicia
aunna.tribe
booksactually
danny yeo laoshi
cruz
jiafa
liyi laoshi
wendy