▼▼ anything.everything.nothing

Rule #1

Annabel twenty five and full of life. Oscar Wilde taught her that she can resist everything, except temptation.
I believe.
吃的比鸟少,起的比鸡早,睡的比牛晚。
Eat like a bird, arise before the rooster, rest after the cows sleep.

Disconnect to connect.
Tweet.Weet.
Face.Booked.
Tumblr.ed

Honour's Roll
Layout is by Cia: (
Blog | Acc)
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
All pictures taken by Annabel. :)
the hunt starts now
Monday, October 10, 2011


Went for LOUD Festival and my happiest 30 minutes was during Jay's segment.
Was too engrossed to take any good videos and pictures but Sodagreen was amazing.
Taken off their upcoming November album, 喜欢寂寞

Uh, just flipped through my organizer and I realized I am about 7 to 8 weeks away from what is probably going to be my last examination period of my life. Which signifies, I am gonna graduate soon!

Newspaper reading has always been a daily habit of mine. If I don't get my fat fingers dirtied with newspaper ink on a daily basis, it's as though I haven't bathed for days and is itching all over. But recently, I added in a new section to my weekly Sunday papers - Classifieds. Been flipping through with a pen tucked behind my ears, whenever I see a suitable job, I'll circle it and bring that stash of papers into my room.

Same with the websites. 3 days ago I was rushing my Campaign Management essay but I got distracted and actually spent like 1 hour each day, refining my resume and cover letter and sending it out to various companies. Just now, I just sat in front of the computer and applied to 15 jobs within 20 minutes on Jobstreet.

I'm seriously whacking all the available chances I can get. Rebec-jie texted me right after LOUD Festival concert , asking me if I wanted to join LOVE 972. I was really flattered that Peipei and Little actually helped me so much. They recommended me to Rina of Universal and then now to Rebecca. I really thank God for these opportunities available.

Right now, I really don't know what is in store for me. I can't just jump into any jobs because it would have an impact on my future career choices. But whatever it is, I hope and pray hard for interviews to come. Whatever will be, will be.
Right?





Swan Song.
smurfs' honour
christine
jacq
jasmine
weidong

glory of ngee ann
cheng yao
huiwen
huiyuan
jasleen
jessica
jinli
karmen
liwen
lynnette
nicholas
shuangying
song keat
wang yu
wayne
yuchih
zhai jun
zhenyuan

the colourful ones
addorra
alicia
aunna.tribe
booksactually
danny yeo laoshi
cruz
jiafa
liyi laoshi
wendy