▼▼ anything.everything.nothing

Rule #1

Annabel twenty five and full of life. Oscar Wilde taught her that she can resist everything, except temptation.
I believe.
吃的比鸟少,起的比鸡早,睡的比牛晚。
Eat like a bird, arise before the rooster, rest after the cows sleep.

Disconnect to connect.
Tweet.Weet.
Face.Booked.
Tumblr.ed

Honour's Roll
Layout is by Cia: (
Blog | Acc)
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
All pictures taken by Annabel. :)
this is possibly my last holiday
Thursday, August 18, 2011


The other day over supper after Jess' birthday, Yao commented that no one actually writes anymore. I nodded my head in agreement. A few days later when I met up with Huiyuan and Shuangying, Huiyuan also commented that she doesnt have the urge to update her blog posts anymore.
No one writes blog entries and no one reads them anymore. 

But in a sense, I take heart in the fact that sometimes my friends do occasionally pop by to see what nonsense I've churned out. When I first started blogging, I used to care a lot about whether people were reading or commenting on my blog but now, I see it more as an outlet for me to let my thoughts come to light and also to preserve my memories. That's why I rejected all the Nuffnang, AdSenses and CozyCot advertising, not that it is bad. But I just don't like to force things to happen. If you know me well enough.

My exams ended on the 6th and I have been on holidays ever since. It's pity that despite me giving my days for work at the bookshop, I was only scheduled for like 3 days. Maybe it's God's will or Fate, this is actually my first real holiday where I get to sleep till the sun shines on my butt and have the freedom to decide what I want to do each day since leaving The Arts House. It is also going to be my last holiday before my next (and last!) semester of school starts in September. So, I'm happy to be slacking! A couple of pictures to show what I've been up to since my holidays started....-beams-



 Bestie turned 22!

Ah Boon returned from Wuhan, for good. :)
Supporting Jeremy at NUS' Rag and Flag Day 2011.
He still said he is very low-profile in school..AS IF LOR. haha.

The 2 seniors with our most loved junior, 
just before she goes off to Peking University for exchange.
I always think Huiyuan is Singapore's answer to a paparazzi.

The bookshop hamster+lion+dancing bear+cow.
probably the best thing in BooksActually, after the books.

 Burpie turns 24!
The Arts House days will always be missed. 
We chatted till 2am that night, laughing about those days passed.

And Junhua gave us the first official red bomb among the YEP Gang.
I'm happy to see him finally being a man and going to build his own family. :)

Had an interesting cab ride yesterday with Vern, PX and Jacq. The taxi-uncle had psychic powers. Without us revealing much, he could describe us quite a bit. But some things that he said are really 废话。If you are a tad more observant, you would be able to say some of those stuff too. I wouldn't reckon that he is 100% true because when he was describing about me and my future, it was only about 40-50% right.

I think that it is important that when you are getting your fortunes told or predictions read, you should never reveal too much of yourself. This is to test its genuineness. I mean, if I came to you with worry written all over my face, of course he or she would be able to guess that you have problems in life? And life's problems can only be either work or family or interpersonal right? It's all about being observant and playing up the emotions to a certain notch.


When the taxi-uncle was giving me my fortune, he said I was a very happy person with no worries. He also said that I was very immature and I led a very good life with both my parents treasuring me a lot.....But when we first hopped into the cab, we were all in high spirits. I was laughing, giggling and all, so....-strokes chin-

But in any case, I hope his prediction of me getting married when I am 28 to my third boyfriend would come true. The clock IS ticking!





Swan Song.
smurfs' honour
christine
jacq
jasmine
weidong

glory of ngee ann
cheng yao
huiwen
huiyuan
jasleen
jessica
jinli
karmen
liwen
lynnette
nicholas
shuangying
song keat
wang yu
wayne
yuchih
zhai jun
zhenyuan

the colourful ones
addorra
alicia
aunna.tribe
booksactually
danny yeo laoshi
cruz
jiafa
liyi laoshi
wendy