▼▼ anything.everything.nothing

Rule #1

Annabel twenty five and full of life. Oscar Wilde taught her that she can resist everything, except temptation.
I believe.
吃的比鸟少,起的比鸡早,睡的比牛晚。
Eat like a bird, arise before the rooster, rest after the cows sleep.

Disconnect to connect.
Tweet.Weet.
Face.Booked.
Tumblr.ed

Honour's Roll
Layout is by Cia: (
Blog | Acc)
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
All pictures taken by Annabel. :)
i like buying cds
Friday, July 08, 2011



I searched for his CD here and overseas.
When I finally found it hidden and abandoned at some corner at Somerset 313's HMV, 
I grabbed it and held it close to my heart. Never mind the price.
There is never a price tag to good things and songs that give you hope.


Almost every other day I wished that I was someone else. Someone who had less desires and wants. Someone who had taken less interest in things that requires the act of me swiping my card or giving out cash.

Some people spend all their money on food and clothes. Unfortunately, because my mum does not look like Cecilia Cheung and my dad is none as suave as Nicholas Tse, I do not inherit good looks. Thus, I require facial products and make-up to uh, lessen the visual shock when I go out and meet people. Ka-ching! Ka-ching!

You should always hide your flaws and that is why thousands of us who are never going to look as beautiful as Duchess Kate Middleton or Lin Chiling, have take covers in between layers of clothes and accessories and bags. Everything is about the package, we all wanna look good right? Ka-ching! Ka-ching! Ka-ching!

Like I mentioned in my earlier paragraphs, I have interests. My mum asked me this question earlier in the evening, "Do people still buy CDs ah?" Me: "Me lor. I still do." Wanna take a look at my CD collection? The last time I calculated, my CD collection is priced at near $4000. Consider that each CD is about $20. You do the math. By the way, the last time I counted, it was in 2005. And because I love the smell of books and read, I buy books. Ka-ching! Ka-ching!

So yes. I wish I had less interests that require money going out.
Whatever it is, the purpose of blogging is because I am supposed to be writing my essay that is due in less than 20 hours but I am currently facing a writer's block.

And had watched...
1 x episode of 醉后决定爱上你 on YouTube
1 x episode of 阿娣 on Ch 8
1 x episode of 家好月圆 on Ch U

And had surfed and stalked Facebook, Twitter, blogs.
Okay, I better be gone. BYE.





Swan Song.
smurfs' honour
christine
jacq
jasmine
weidong

glory of ngee ann
cheng yao
huiwen
huiyuan
jasleen
jessica
jinli
karmen
liwen
lynnette
nicholas
shuangying
song keat
wang yu
wayne
yuchih
zhai jun
zhenyuan

the colourful ones
addorra
alicia
aunna.tribe
booksactually
danny yeo laoshi
cruz
jiafa
liyi laoshi
wendy