▼▼ anything.everything.nothing

Rule #1

Annabel twenty five and full of life. Oscar Wilde taught her that she can resist everything, except temptation.
I believe.
吃的比鸟少,起的比鸡早,睡的比牛晚。
Eat like a bird, arise before the rooster, rest after the cows sleep.

Disconnect to connect.
Tweet.Weet.
Face.Booked.
Tumblr.ed

Honour's Roll
Layout is by Cia: (
Blog | Acc)
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
All pictures taken by Annabel. :)
summer spectacular
Tuesday, June 28, 2011


Wow, I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last updated. I guess the pages were left blank because there wasn't anything exciting about my life until the last 2 weeks of June.

Because there was ...

My first PinkDot event at Hong Lim Park as a supporter of the queers.
I believe that there should be equality in everything, including love. I know it's very idealistic but I guess, if I have the right to love, you should too right?
By the way, I am crazily in love with men so uh yea. Not everyone who goes to Pink Dot is a LGBT, some are like me, giving support to friends. :)


David Choi blew me away.
I went for this showcase before I left Singapore and it was such a beautiful 2 hours with him.
-sighs-
he took my heart and melt it with his voice.

On another note, I headed off to Hong Kong with Weidong, Zhong Teck, Jacq, Isaac and we met Peixuan and Yinwei there. What a crowd but it was real great fun. I never knew the combination would be so wonderful, i guess it helps that we are all pretty independent and of course technology played a big part in gathering for meals.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I owe Dong and OZT a big meal because I disrupted their sleep on the last night when I came back tipsy after drinks with David. The 2 poor guys had to endure my endless whining and puke alarms and took such great care of the drunk me. Dong can't sleep with sound and lights on but the room's lights were turned on till 5am! -face crumbles- Although they have incriminating evidence of me in my drunken state in their hands and have told almost the entire world about my pathetic state, I still think they are awesome travel companions and of course....
Photobucket

I hereby declare OZT and Dong as the best men in the world! :)

Everyone asked me what is it about Hong Kong that I love. There used to be H&M as the sole reason but come October, Singapore will see her first H&M store too so..-shrugs- I think it's the life and memories there, since my secondary school days. Not to mention, with the amount of TVB dramas that I consumed, I can't help but feel a connection to HK.
Plus, I am damn proud of the fact that I CAN UNDERSTAND EVERY SINGLE CANTONESE CONVERSATION THROUGHOUT THIS TRIP!
10 years odd of TVB + Cantopop has finally bore fruits! \(^o^)/

Photobucket

6 months from now, I will graduate. I am not sure what kind of results I will get or what job offers will come my way. But if given an opportunity, I would love to venture overseas to work. Somewhere like Hong Kong. HAHA. Don't you think it suits me? -chuckles-





Swan Song.
smurfs' honour
christine
jacq
jasmine
weidong

glory of ngee ann
cheng yao
huiwen
huiyuan
jasleen
jessica
jinli
karmen
liwen
lynnette
nicholas
shuangying
song keat
wang yu
wayne
yuchih
zhai jun
zhenyuan

the colourful ones
addorra
alicia
aunna.tribe
booksactually
danny yeo laoshi
cruz
jiafa
liyi laoshi
wendy